If you know people who might benefit from mastering weekly meal prep, let’s partner up and make it worth everyone’s while.
This affiliate program is for you if your customers, clients, fans, or subscribers include people with:
The Kitchen Karate approach to weekly meal prep works with any diet, scales to any family size, and requires no cooking experience. This is not a diet program. Kitchen Karate is diet agnostic.
We empower people to eat any way they choose, only quicker.
We provide you with marketing materials, a custom URL and promo code. You will receive 30% of any sale that comes through your link or uses your promo code.
If you client base consists of Individual Affiliates (schools, offices, fitness centers, wellness centers, medical centers) you may apply to become an Affiliate Syndicate. You would receive a percentage of every sale coming from every Individual Affiliate that you sign up. Contact us for more details.
As an affiliate, all customers you send our way will receive a special discount from you for the course.
More importantly, they will learn to take control of food in their lives once and for all.
Kitchen Karate is the only cooking course in the world dedicated to weekly meal prep. We are the leading experts on the subject and our approach is unlike any other. We pioneered the concept of two-hour weekly meal prep and developed a methodology that anyone can learn in a regular home kitchen without any cooking skills. You will be offering your customers and subscribers a truly unique program.
Our affiliate program is turnkey.
Let's chop some suey.×
Team up with friends to save $25 off the entire Black Belt Course
It's simple. Just provide us with a few email addresses and click TEAM UP. We'll generate a promo code that's good for 72 hours. Anyone who purchases the complete Black Belt Course within 72 hours using that promo code will save $25 if at least 2 people sign up.
You have already purchased at least one belt.
The Team Up promotion is only available for the Full Course Purchase. Once you have purchased at least one belt you are no longer eligible to upgrade to the Full Course for $150.×
Acknowledgment of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement
Our goal at Kitchen Karate it to help you learn fun and creative ways to prepare meals at home. However, we cannot assume responsibility for events or circumstances beyond our control. Examples of such circumstances or events may include, without limitation, risks associated with food allergies, contaminated foods, the use of sharp knives or other utensils, defective appliances, or the inattention or negligence of any person. For this reason, we require all Kitchen Karate customers to acknowledge and agree to the following as a condition of use of the Kitchen Karate service.
In order to utilize our service, users must agree to and acknowledge each of the following:
• There are risks and dangers inherent to the preparation and consumption of food and food products. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers inherent to the use of ovens, stoves and other household appliances and knives and other kitchen utensils. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers that may result from the actions, negligence, or inattentiveness of the User or other third party. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers inherent to food preparation while, at the same time, watching a video about food preparation. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom.
• User is at least 18 years of age. (We encourage people under 18 to use and enjoy our service; however, they may only do so in the presence of a parent or guardian who is at least 18).
Acknowledgment of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
5420 Simpson Ave
Last Edited on 2014-10-07