Everything you need to know about meal prep at your fingertips. Easy-to-follow course structure. Step-by-step videos. Guides covering every part of the process. Personal support when you get stuck.
I created Kitchen Karate to solve the problem of trying to eat healthy on a busy schedule. You can do better than take-out, frozen dinners, and meal replacement bars. Our course will show you how, quickly and easily.
The First Family of Kitchen Karate, Davis and Allison Park engaged in what we call Couples Karate. They became Black Belts of weekly meal prep together by working side-by-side in the kitchen to make meals for themselves and their 9-year old son.
Sari Karplus Diloreto became a Black Belt of weekly meal prep while 7 months pregnant. As a vegetarian married to a meat eater, she was looking for more innovative ways to feed her growing family.
Kevin Chan is the very first person to complete our course and achieve Black Belt status in weekly meal prep. As a fitness-minded person he was used to the idea of prepping meals for the week but was tired of making the same old thing.
The First Family of Kitchen Karate, Davis and Allison Park engaged in what we call Couples Karate. They completed the entire course working side-by-side, making meals for themselves and their 9-year old son.
Sari Karplus Dilereto achieved Black Belt status while 7 months pregnant. As a vegetarian married to a meat eater, she was looking for more innovative ways to feed her growing family.
Kevin Chan is the very first person to complete our course and achieve Black Belt status. As a fitness-minded person he was used to the idea of prepping meals for the week but was tired of making the same old thing.
"I had my most successful KK prep yet last Sunday. The veggie combos I'm cooking up are amazing! This is turning out to be BETTER than any recipes I've followed in the past. I'm a true believer!"
"Thank you again! I am very ecstatic that the girls loved everything and I find comfort in knowing my girls are eating healthy warm meals at school on a daily basis."
"Thanks again for this incredible website. Been looking for this kind of thing for years. By the way, the daily lessons are genius."
"I’ve been loving the food I made all week. It's like my Sunday self giving a bunch of little gifts to my Monday thru Friday self."
"I love, love, love this! I made cauliflower, asparagus, carrots, steak, chicken, kale, and brussel sprouts. DELICIOUS! Banana pancakes tomorrow and I can’t wait!"
"I'm happy to report that I have not spent money to buy lunch downtown for the past thee weeks as a result of Kitchen Karate!!!! The class has already paid for itself!!!!"
"Well, for someone who barely can cook, I am sooo proud! My husband is the chef at our house and he is so happy he doesn’t have to come home and cook tonight. It was so fun too!"
"The chop / sprinkle / poke system works, absolutely, 100%. I started my veggie-washing at 11 am, and at 1 pm I was done with everything … and I wasn’t even trying to rush. I would have considered this a victorious day even if it had taken me 3 hours instead of two."
Let's chop some suey.×
Team up with friends to save $25 off the entire Black Belt Course
It's simple. Just provide us with a few email addresses and click TEAM UP. We'll generate a promo code that's good for 72 hours. Anyone who purchases the complete Black Belt Course within 72 hours using that promo code will save $25 if at least 2 people sign up.
You have already purchased at least one belt.
The Team Up promotion is only available for the Full Course Purchase. Once you have purchased at least one belt you are no longer eligible to upgrade to the Full Course for $150.×
Acknowledgment of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement
Our goal at Kitchen Karate it to help you learn fun and creative ways to prepare meals at home. However, we cannot assume responsibility for events or circumstances beyond our control. Examples of such circumstances or events may include, without limitation, risks associated with food allergies, contaminated foods, the use of sharp knives or other utensils, defective appliances, or the inattention or negligence of any person. For this reason, we require all Kitchen Karate customers to acknowledge and agree to the following as a condition of use of the Kitchen Karate service.
In order to utilize our service, users must agree to and acknowledge each of the following:
• There are risks and dangers inherent to the preparation and consumption of food and food products. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers inherent to the use of ovens, stoves and other household appliances and knives and other kitchen utensils. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers that may result from the actions, negligence, or inattentiveness of the User or other third party. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom;
• There are risks and dangers inherent to food preparation while, at the same time, watching a video about food preparation. The User acknowledges and accepts all such risks and agrees to release and hold harmless Kitchen Karate from any injuries, illness or damages associated with or resulting therefrom.
• User is at least 18 years of age. (We encourage people under 18 to use and enjoy our service; however, they may only do so in the presence of a parent or guardian who is at least 18).
Acknowledgment of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
5420 Simpson Ave
Last Edited on 2014-10-07